My name is Robert W.Patton, account # 900013183757 and I am lodging a complaint.

I have been enrolled on a rewards plan with TXU and continue to get unwanted credit/debit cards. I actually called the 1-888-398-5370 to extinguish the card and get my rewards applied to my account, It took 25 minutes to talk to three different people before finding disappointed outcomes. The last person was a nice young lady named Samantha, who credited my account, but couldn't get me off the unwanted credit/debit card rewards program. I simply want the lowest rates possible and not the hassle of card transactions, but TXU won't accommodate this request.

I apparently am not eligible for lower rates for several months. I frequently get information from TXU competitors with lower rate offers, which I will now look into. You lose lots of good will over the troublesome debit card issue.

Dr.Patton

Review about: Txu Energy Electricity Cash Back Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1314972

Hello, I'm sorry to hear about the complications TXU gave you.I just thought I could help out by giving you my energy provider.

I only pay $30 for my energy bill now that I'm with this company. Visit their website Lori.mystream.com Please browse their rates, there are no fees either!

I hope this helps.Good luck !

Dallas, Texas, United States #1279277

We understand a member of our team is currently working with you to renew your service plan. If you have any further questions or concerns' please email TXUECares@txu.com. Thank you for choosing TXU Energy.