My husband and I have a "No Soliciting" sign on our front porch, and it generally works. One afternoon, I saw a TXU salesman coming up the drive and closed my front door, thinking he would take the hint. I was in my work clothes and didn't want to answer the door. He saw me, walked right up to the door and rang the bell three times before leaving. My dog was going insane.

I thought I'd seen the last of him, and that night, my husband and I settled in to watch TV in our bedroom, which is at the back of the house. All of the lights were out in the house.

This man rings our bell yet again, and my husband has to get up and get dressed to go out and talk to him. The man was rude and remarked that I had closed the door in his face.

I don't know anything about TXU's service, but if this guy is any mark of what I could look forward to them--NEVER. I would never do business with them.

Had an Experience with TXU Energy?

Comments

House Of Energy Is Bad Energy!  Do Not Do Business With Them! House Of Energy "Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and boy What..." Read more Txu Energy Billing Department Review from Plant City, Florida TXU Energy "What I hate about T.X.U....them trying to convince me that a charge for them delivering my electricity should be almost twice as big as my current usage....see for yourself ..." Read more Acacia Energy - DISRESPECTFUL & DISTASTEFUL Acacia Energy "They have cut my lights off after I had already paid on more than 3 occasions while my children were at home. When I addressed this with them, their response..." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more