What I hate about T.X.U....them trying to convince me that a charge for them delivering my electricity should be almost twice as big as my current usage....see for yourself

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). aide76 is overall dissatisfied with TXU Energy and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about TXU Energy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare TXU Energy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with TXU Energy?

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1314987

Hello, I'm sorry to hear about the complications TXU gave you.This is not okay.

I just thought I could help out by giving you my energy provider. I only pay $30 for my energy bill now that I'm with this company. Visit their website Lori.mystream.com Please browse their rates, there are no fees either!

I hope this helps.Good luck !

The local Transmission and Distribution Utility (TDU) passes fees directly to all customers – no matter who the provider is – for the cost of maintaining poles, meters and wires. As a courtesy, we provide a complete breakdown of your TDU’s fees on our website at www.txu.com/tducharges. We’d be glad to help you better understand your specific fees if you’d like to share your contact information with us at TXUECares@txu.com.