dont fall for the refer-a-friend ***..the 90 day waiting period was up 2 months ago it has taken 2 months and 5 phone calls to ask why we havent gotten our $50 credit,both of us has yet to see it..and no one at txu can give you a straight answer about it..its just a joke,but thats ok because we live in rent houses and intend to find a new provider after we move.so all you out there dont even bother with it.its just a way to suck in more business. good luck

Had an Experience with TXU Energy?

Comments

We had been loyal customers from 2010-recently and have just left happily to join Reliant Energy who has better rates and English speaking customer service agents who know how to treat customters with respect.TXU used to be so good at loyalty to customers and not purposefully spiking up prices during the summer in the past.

Customer Service has gotten worse too where I believe they have outsourced as all the people I got recently were foreigners who had limited English and did not know how to solve problems. Also, if a loyal guest is threatening to leave, why doesn't the company do something nice like knock of a $200 bill to keep them?

TXU prices and customer services are ridiculous.Don't even try them!

#200903

I am sorry to hear about your experience with TXU Energy. I would like to help you resolve your issues. Please feel free to email me at txuexec@txu.com with a contact number and I will be happy to contact you at your convenience.

Greg