The worst company you can ever find.Stay away from TXU, I responded to $500.00 cash to join after I received numerous cash incentive from $100.00 to $250.00 to $350.00 and finally $500.00

I ignored all the bad reviews about TXU, I joined I was a little greedy .

its $500.00 but I learned my lesson the hard way, in just less than a week I received a bill for $136.00 OI paid it, and in less than 20 days I received another bill for $587.00 I freaked out. this Rip off. Do not fall in their cash incentive this company is the worst you can ever find.

bad attitude from all their staff.just ugly experience

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of especially their people. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of txu energy electric service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $587. TXU Energy needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned txu energy electric service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at TXU Energy.

Had an Experience with TXU Energy?

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1314994

Hello, I'm sorry to hear about the complications TXU gave you.I just thought I could help out by giving you my energy provider.

I only pay $30 for my energy bill now that I'm with this company. Visit their website Lori.mystream.com Please browse their rates, there are no fees either!

I hope this helps.Good luck !

We’d appreciate the opportunity to improve your experience, and help with any concerns on your bill. Please email your account and contact info to TXUECares@txu.com and we'll work hard to assist you.

Laurie0225
to Anonymous #1057312

TXUECares? Give me a break... TXU doesn't care about anything except money and being mean to people.